Re: CISCO netflow graphs on Linux

In a book I am reading (Open Source Network Administration by James Kretchmar, highly recommended), they cover OSU FlowTools (http://www.net.ohio-state.edu/software) to deal with NetFlow data. While I haven't tried this myself (we don't use Cisco), if it is as good as everything else they recommend in the book, I would expect it to be pretty damn good.

shawn