Re: AOL testing new anti-spam technology

On Sat, 2004-01-24 at 13:07, Joey Hess wrote:
> One thing I've been wondering about is pseudo-forged @debian.org From
> addresses (like mine) and spf. It would seem we can never turn it on for
> toplevel debian.org without some large changes in how developers send
> their email.

I don't understand how this problem will be solved for folks who travel.
For example, many hotel access services redirect your SMTP TCP sessions
to their local smart sender these days, as quite simply, that is the
easiest way to prevent customers from being unable to send mail due to
relay restrictions on their office or ISP mail server.

--
Jeff