RE: FreeBSD/ Redhat / Debian

Browse through the bug pages, bugs.debian.org and related pages linked
to from the debian.org site....

The debian quality control process is thoroughly documented, absolutly
open and streneusly enforced. You will find why this is the best of
breed platform for standards compliant, secure internet services
deployment.