Re: ntpd listening on alias interfaces seems non-trivial

--On Monday, January 19, 2004 12:01:59 +1100 Donovan Baarda <abo@minkirri.apana.org.au> wrote:

Another possibility is to use NAT to re-map the response on the way
out... once again, if anyone gets this working, please post how you did
it.

I don't know if this is quite you're looking for, but I had no trouble using Linux "ipmasqadm portfwd" to open port 123 for tcp and udp on my firewall. I'm going from a public IP address to a private namespace and that seems to work (or at least, my friend testing on the outside is able to get time from me).

John
jra@febo.com