Re: replacing sanitizer w/ amavisd-new

Thanks for your reply.

> Might I suggest MailScanner?

You might, some specific problems with amavisd-new that aren't present in
MailScanner  might be even more helpful.

At:
	 http://www.geocities.com/scottlhenderson/spamfilter.html

they say:

# mailscanner system, works with Postfix and other MTAs. This
uses unsupported methods to manipulate Postfix queue files, and there are
multiple reports of message duplication and/or delivery of truncated
messages.