replacing sanitizer w/ amavisd-new

Right now we use sanitizer (stable package) to call a virus scanner and to
strip script,img, style, etc tags

We're thinking of switching to amavisd-new (unstable) and clamav (testing)
because while sanitizer strips out the virus, it still passes the junk
message through. We'd like to be able to drop virus infected messages to
the floor. Another (very minor) consideration is that sanitizer is not a
daemon and pays a speed penalty every time it is launched.

The problem I see looking at the docs is that amavisd-new doesn't strip
out potentially evil html.

The direction, we're drifting is to run sanitizer after amavisd-new. (I
think postfix can run filters in sequence)