RealTime IDS (i suppose)

Hi!
	Some years ago, i was playing on a machine with a user account, and
when i tried to make a chroot, it notified me that a mail for the
administrator was send due to an intent to compromise the machine. I
think that it was a realtime IDS. Now, i need something similar, but i
haven't found anything similar, so i'm using AIDE. Anyone knows
something like a realtime IDS? I need it for my servers.

	Ghe Rivero

PD.- I lost that account forever :(