Re: Moving Sites

Thanks for all the responses. I did not include in the original text that the IP's are all
changing; required as I am moving to a new colo. I think what I'll do is simply set the ttl on
BIND for mail.dailydata.net to a very low value, then manually move files which are newer than
the shutdown date over. I believe scp, rsync, etc... have flags that allow me to only get more
recent files and to maintain ownership (users have the same gid and uid on the new box).

Any other suggestions are gratefully appreciated, and again, thanks for all the responses.

Rod