Re: Postfix: Multiple recipients alias?

Hi there,

one way that comes to mind is to run incoming mail for this account through a filter of some sort (mailfilter, procmail etc.) that would check for the sender
address.

This, of course, would also let spam emails through that "pose" as local senders but are, in fact, fake.

Just my 2 cents...

- Cheers, Peter