Re: Weird Reboots

>I don't understand what is going on. My machine has rebooted 5 times
>between 10:00 and 18:00. I looked in syslog and the line contains 109 at
>signs (@).

It sounds kind of stupid, but once we had a Cobalt RAQ3 server, wich has an LCD display that shows information, as this display wasent working correctly, someone deducted that the server needed a reboot. This happened or 5 times in the same day or once a month, there was no pattern..

In any case to discard a memory problem if you have physical access to the server use memtest86 (www.memtest86.com) a great utility.

Mario