Weird Reboots

I don't understand what is going on. My machine has rebooted 5 times
between 10:00 and 18:00. I looked in syslog and the line contains 109 at
signs (@).

I used last and saw no one logged in at the time of the reboot. My server
is co-located at a NOC, and I want to say someone there is rebooting the
machine, or there is a power problem.

Can anyone tell me what the at signs are all about?

I also see nothing in syslog, auth.log, exim/mainlog that recurs at the
times.

Rod

--
Whenever one person is found adequate to the discharge of a duty by
close application thereto, it is worse execute by two persons and