RE: semi-remote net

On 10 Jul 2003, at 23:24, Dale W Hodge wrote:
> [...]

To all those that sugggested this option:
No, there are no cabling to the building, the only wires that arrives
there are power. Between the nearest wired building and that one
there are a parking, and an abandoned field that turns in swamp in
case of rain.
Most people suggested me tat at 45o m i could even use two
wireless AP without even a directive antenna althought i think a 6
dbi one would be nice.

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo informatico e Telematico