Re: mysqld listening to the network interface

On July 8, 2003 06:46 pm, David Wilk wrote:

> I have another mysql question for ya.  I remember setting up mysqld in
> slink and it was a breeze to get it listening on the network.

For many Debian packages FAQs such as this are answered in
/usr/share/doc/packagename/README.Debian ... in your case it's mentioned in
/usr/share/doc/mysql-server/README.Debian

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/
Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada                             Debian GNU/Linux