Re: Anyone running Exim 3.3x + Mysql Virtual users?

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:01:26 +0200
Dominik Schulz <dominik.schulz@gauner.org> wrote:

> I can recommend the following howto:
> http://www.tty1.net/virtual_domains_en.html
> It covers exim 3 as well as exim 4 and worked very well for me.

This page does indeed have some good info, but it's not the kind of
"virtual" domains I'm looking for.

The thing that I'm not finding is a list of all the valid transports
for Exim. The 4.x config files I've read use the driver=accept
transport in the relevant routers (Hope I'm using that in the right
sense) However, I can't find a reference to the 'accept' transport in
the older Exim version.

Example:
This is from an exim 4.x config

mysqluser:
  driver = accept
  condition = ${if eq{} {${lookup mysql {SELECT username FROM users
WHERE username='$local_part' AND domainname='$domain' AND
status='1'}}}{no}{yes}}
 transport = local_delivery

What would this look like in Exim 3.x?

--