Re: Multiple ISP's and traffic shaping

hi,

it should work if you if you use iproute and iptables.

add ISP0 and ISP1 to /etc/iproute2/rt_tables

make a default route for each table:

ip route add default via $ISP0 table ISP0
ip route add default via $ISP1 table ISP1

then let your linux-box know when to use the tables:
ip rule add fwmark 1 table ISP0
ip rule add fwmark 2 table ISP1

now it should route packages marked with '1' through ISP0 and packages
marked with '2' through ISP1.

you can mark packages with iptables now. e.g.
iptables -t mangle -s $DMZ -j MARK --set-mark 2

note: in some cases i had to use additional SNAT with iptables to send
the packages with the correct sourceip.
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -m mark --mark 2 -j SNAT --to-source
$ISP1-IP

perhaps it helps for you.

buz