From: mslucas [mailto:mslucas@taos-it.nl]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 3:48 PM
To: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Subject: Multiple ISP's and traffic shaping

Traffic from my private LAN must go to ISP0, and is allowed to go to ISP1
only if ISP0 is down (bandwidth must be limited)

Traffic from my Office LAN must go to ISP1, and is allowed to go to ISP0 if
ISP1 is down or if there is more traffic than ISP1 can accept.

Traffic from my DMZ must go to ISP1, and is allowed to go to ISP0 only if
ISP1 is down..

Traffic from my private LAN is not allowed to go to my Office LAN but
traffic from Office to private is allowed.