Re: Help. Looking for FTP solution for multiple clients.

You'll have to implement it yourself, but here's how it may work:
With proftpd, you can authenticate users from a mysql database. The
table that proftpd users, there are columns for username, UID , and home
directory (among the others). You can have a master account, for UID
2345, in directory /home/user , so this account will chroot there, and
then, some more accounts, that will have the same UID, but different
directories, like /home/user/dir1 , /home/user/dir2 , etc. They won't be
able to look beneath their directory.

That's not _that_ simple solution, but it doesn't take a lot of time to
implement...

На ?, 2003-05-20 в 00:51, Sis записа: