DNS cpu utilization

I have recently installed bind 9.2.2 on 2 debian woody
sytems and have a couple of questions concerning the
cpu utilization.  Bind is running on a 2.4 Ghrtz P4
and during a time period of 11:00 am -2:00pm the
average cpu util. is around 1o percent.  during the
other hours of the day we are around 3 percent.  Is
this box working too hard or is the normal.  Since
this box is dedicated solely to dns I just want to
make sure that I'm not pushing bind too hard and end
up with stability problems.

Peace