Re: Problem with squirrelmail-update

> Had the same problem. I had to manually edit config.php. Here are the
> steps I took:
>
> 1. Backup up config.php
> 2. Run conf.pl
> 3. open config.php and the backup, then do a step-by-step comparison
>
> Not sure where the problem was. Sorry, but I have several users who check
> their mail via SquirrelMail and did not have time to research, just keep
> working it until it was fixed.
>
> There is a bug report on this at:

> I think it has something to do with the themes, but am not sure. I'll
> send you my config.php if you like.

Thanks, it work's now. The only differences are the themes, I've ignored
them and used the new statements, and the new config.php has a newline at
the end, but that shouldn't be the problem I think...

> For some reason, I also had to reboot my workstation. I don't think that
> was the problem . . . but Netscrape had basically lost it and I could not
> clean it otherwise (Mandrake 8.2, Netscape 7.x).
>
> I still haven't gotten themes to work since the upgrade.

The same here, no themes yet, but that is not a showstopper, so I can wait
till the next release comes out....

Markus

--

Computers are like airconditioners:
   They stop working properly if you open windows.