Re: Help een dwerg

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 02:49:44PM +1000, Tarragon Allen wrote:
> On Fri, 2 May 2003 02:20 pm, Art Sackett wrote:
> > On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 09:00:18AM +1000, Tarragon Allen wrote:
> >
> > 8< snip >8

8< snip >8

> > It's an interesting bit of logic, blaming the list server software for not
> > working around the limitations of your mail reader. I dunno...
>
> Pardon? How do you figure that?

Using mutt, I poke the L (shifted L) to reply to the list. I suppose that r
(unshifted r) would work, but I haven't tried it, because to reply to a list
the appropriate command is the L.

My mail reader works just fine, yours doesn't. Is it the list server, or the
mail reader, at fault? My vote's on the mail reader.

--
----   Art Sackett   ----
http://www.artsackett.com/

"When people are least sure, they are often most dogmatic."
-- John Kenneth Galbraith