Re: Help een dwerg

On Thu, 1 May 2003 10:05 pm, Mark Lijftogt wrote:
> The translations: "help my online army grow, I am a little dwarf, so help
> me quick. click *on-url*. Join up with me and my army.".
>
> Cute :-) (but it's wrong).

[Spam/Whatever it was SNIPped]

Just wondering a couple of things about the management of this (and the other)
debian lists:

1) has any thought been put in place to moderate all posts from
non-subscribers and new subscribers? It will add a little bit of management
time but would cut out a huge amount of the spam this list receives (hell,
I've only been on here about a week and I've received 7 or 8 spams through
this and other lists).

2) could the goddamn reply address be set to go back to the LIST rather than
to the original sender? I don't know how many times I've clicked Reply, typed
out a message, and only realised at the last second that it's going to go
direct to the original sender rather than the list (requiring a quick jump
back to the original message, click on Reply All, cut and paste the list
address .. ). It's annoying to have to remember to do this every time.

GPG : http://n12turbo.com/tarragon/public.key