Re: Help een dwerg

And yet again I agree with Russel. Guess I don't say it that often..
If I compare the amount of mails that contain a complaint (debian-isp,
security etc) with the amount of spam (or mail sent blindly).. it's a tough
call to make.

In every setup of the mailinglist you will find points that can't be
controlled by any piece of software.. we are all humans, and bound to
make mistakes one day or another, and spam is created by people who think
they can profit of it.

And when it comes to online-games like that war game dwarf was whining about,
people do stupid things just to get attention, and hope somebody clicks..
even if it means to sacrifice an e-mail adres/domain.

oohwell.. I still know how to use the delete function in my mail-client, and
willing to do so for the 5 pieces a month coming from this list.

--

-- Mark Lijftogt