debian friendly unmanaged hosting joints?

Hi,

We are looking for simple unmanaged hosting service that provides Debian
3.0 as the baseline. No handholdy support needed (thats what we do!),
just a solid server in a well hooked up data centre, and someone to hit
the big red switch on short notice if (for some reason) it comes to
that.

Currently evaluating one provider who look good on paper but their
respnse times and reliability has not been good. Right now this seems to
be a commodity market, IF the Linux distro of choice is Redhat. But has
anybody had any luck with ones willing to install Debian?

--
Duncan Robertson                  duncan@minihub.org
Chief Technician                   (+61)412117159