Re: Consolidating user databases

Hep

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 12:27:31AM +0100, Stefaan Teerlinck wrote:

> Most solutions use an "Outlook connector" on the client side, and an
> IMAP server as backend. They work great untill your mailbox gets to big,
> and than they get realy slow. You can find an overview for Exchange
> alternatives on: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

Latest Linux Journal (Februar) has a good article on howto replace
Exchange servers written by the author Tom Adelstein which currently
works for Bynari (makes replacement serversoftware for
exchange running on all kinds of diffrent unix/linux platform).
There is even a howto :

http://www.arrayservices.com/projects/Exchange-HOWTO/

I read the article in LJ with great interrest.

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk

BOFH excuse #143:

had to use hammer to free stuck disk drive heads.