Re: Best Practices: CGI.pm & CSS2 ???

Ah, "together".  Well there's nothing that I know of that would cause a
problem simply by virtue of them being used together.  CGI.pm is nothing
more than html shorthand so that can't really interfere with anything else,
unless there's some bug that spits out bad code.  They're pretty much self
contained so I wouldn't worry about it.  Once you start putting alot of css
attributes into your tags you'll probly want to drop CGI.pm because it's
less typing to just do it the old fashioned way.  It's no good for anything
complex.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede males"

00000100