sftp virtual root directory

Hello everybody,

I'm running a little "family-ISP-server" for domain hosting of our family
name-domain (e-mail, www, etc). My family members cannot login interactively
via ssh but they can pop3 and of course have access to Apache services.

Is there any way I can configure a virtual root via sftp (not scp, as this
requires interactive login capability (it does, doesn't it?)) so that when
they login with an sftp client, the sftp-server recognizes the username/pass
and directs them to their personal little piece of www-space?

I run Debian 3.0-something with kernel 2.4.18 and ssh -V gives:
OpenSSH_3.4p1 Debian 1:3.4p1-1.woody.3, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL
0x0090603f

greetings, Wouter.