gary@Computer-Essence.com

Is anyone else having problems with gary@Computer-Essence.com?

Every message I send to this mailing list triggers two spam messages from his
mail server advertising several different services.

It seems that computer-essence.com is a rogue domain used for sending spam.
The messages that it sends out allege that my address is not authorised to
send email, but that's obviously bogus.  It's a clear attempt to find an
excuse to send out spam in the guise of mail delivery warnings.

The IP address of the offending server is 65.45.106.98 for anyone who wants to
block them.

I would appreciate it if everyone who receives such messages reports them to
spamcop.  It seems that SpamCop won't add an entry to the DNSBL on the basis
of one person reporting them...