Multiple Server routet to one location

Hello,

I have a small problem with the planning of my CyberCenter:

In Strasbourg I have a Virtual-Webserver with the 'www' Host and the
'strasbourg' Host. The internet connectivity is quiet well...

This Server is in the same time the Router/Firewall and has 3 NIC's.
(external interface, admin-net and public-net with all the Workstations)

Internal I have a nfs-Server where my Clients have a little Diskspace
(50 MByte) for Web (~/public_html) and Mail (~/Maildir). The Server is
running courier-(imap,mta) and apache.

Then I have in different villes/countries POP's (other CyberCenters)
which have its own nfs-Servers.

So I have following public:

www.ccenter.org		Main Web-Server
strasbourg.ccenter.org	nfs/apache/courier-Server where clients have:
			E-Mail:	client@strasbourg.ccenter.org
			Web:	strasbourg.ccenter.org/~client/
utopia.ccenter.org	same as 'strasbourg'

Now the Problem:

The internet connectivity is in some locations only V.90 or ISDN, so
Web/Mail-Services are not possible permanently.

Solution:

All Web/Mail-Activity is routet via Strasbourg...

OK, I can poll the Problem-POP's through a squid-cache using wget...

But HOW ?

...and if I collect the Mail in Strasbourg, how can I send it effectif
to Problem-POP's ?

I was thinking on collecting Mails and put it onto a shttp-cgi, which
tar it up after a wget-request (e.g. all 30 minutes). Then on the
Problem-POP it will decompressed and forward all Messages to procmail...

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Michelle

P.S.:	The Location is Ercec (Turkey) and Khoy (Iran) and there is
	nothing !

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.