RE: Ticketing systems

We use http://helpdesk.oneorzero.com/

Matias Lambert
OSInet Telecomunicaciones
Capital Federal - Buenos Aires
Argentina - CA1185ACA
matiaslambert@osinet.com.ar
http://www.osinet.com.ar
?I don?t know what kind of weapons will be used in the third world war,
assuming there will be a third world war.  But I can tell you what the
fourth world war will be fought with sticks and stones.?  Albert Einstein

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Lambert;Matias;German
FN:Matias Lambert ( OSInet )
ORG:OSInet TeleComunicaciones
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+54 11 4861 5616
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+54 11 4861 5616
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+54 11 (15) 4429 9469
TEL;WORK;FAX:+54 11 4861 5616
TEL;HOME;FAX:+54 11 4861 5616
ADR;WORK:;;Panamá 933 12 E;Capital Federal;Buenos Aires;C1185ACA;Argentina
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Panam=E1 933 12 E=0D=0ACapital Federal, Buenos Aires C1185ACA=0D=0AArgentina
URL;WORK:http://www.osinet.com.ar
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:matiaslambert@osinet.com.ar
REV:20030313T150013Z
END:VCARD