Re: Ticketing systems

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 04:01:30PM -0000, Dan Ros wrote:
> We are looking for a open source ticketing system. This is to be a internal
> ticketing system, for escalated queries only, ie; not general tech support
> queries. The helpdesk has their own proprietary system they use. At the
> moment we are modifying bugzilla to fit our needs, but I was wondering what
> other list members use.

OTRS looks pretty nice for that purpose.

However it sounds pretty stupid to me to have the 1st and 2nd level
Ticketing Systems not at one place.  (OTRS even has some kind of FAQ
Module for 1st Level Support).

--
Rico -mc- Gloeckner | 1024D/61F05B8C |     jabber:mc@micq.org
http://www.ukeer.de |    RICO-RIPE   | sip:42@daheim.ukeer.de