Re: bind9 vs tinydns vs others

thanks for reply!
i only guess, as well as your dns depends on some database (RDBMS or LDAP or
something else), it increases the danger of attacks, especially DoS (db is
down -> dns respectively). flat files can't be "down". wouldn't be better to
generate flat files from the backend db to avoid such risks?
have you ever had such problems?
David