Re:%2520Jesus%20Help%20Me%20!

Hello Ivan,
I just came across your plea for help over the Internet. I see that you wrote
the message a while ago in August. How are you? I hope that you are well and
safe, and I hope you know that Jesus does love you. I pray that you found some
comfort in your time of fear and need, but I wanted to extend my prayers to
you now, so you know there are people who care out there. Prayers stay alive,
even prayers that were said a long time ago will be answered.  God hears us,
and in His perfect time we see why we went through hard times. May God bless you
and give you His grace and peace. Mia/New York