Re: apt-get bcm5700-module-2.4.18

> Allthough its things like this that break ones automatically
> kernelbuildingsystem for +25 debianservers :( I use to have script
> that did build an *.deb package based on config in .config but now i
> need to come up with something clever that compile the source against
> the running kernel... and im not really a kernel guy other that i know
> howto configure and compile and install a kernel?

Well. It being a debian module, if all kernels are homogeneous, you just
need to build one deb among with your kernel and out it goes with it.

Like make-kpkg modules_image will make your deb for the same revission
of the kernel you are executing the command from. If youre in
/usr/src/kernel-source-2.4.18 it will build for that, be elsewere and it
will be for that other kernel.

I think kernel-package can solve most problems of that kind of
environment. Remember you can make it stamp revisions and all, and the
built modules will be stamped as well. THink about ti.