Route Question!

Hello guys,

I have autonomously system, cisco router and Debian linux router on
linux box i have zebra and ospf which communicated with cisco on cisco
router i have bgp all my traffic which are bgpeer (all traffic in my
country) and int (outside my country or with two words international
traffic) now all my traffic int and bgpeer go through cisco router i
want to split this traffic between cisco router and debian linux router
international to go through cisco router and bgpeer to go through debian
linux router i think that can be done by bgp on debian linux router and
cisco router and bgp on debian linux router to be with some access list
_permit_ as_number _denied_ as_number can someone explane how that can
be done in more details i want that because my cisco router is too weak
and can't work well with 50-60Mbit traffic and if i can do that to split
my traffic then it will work well with 4-5Mbit. Any help will be
appreciate.

Thanks in advanced.

--
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes!