Re: ingress shaping?

hi clement & luca, thanks for your responses.

i did include ingress shaping as a module, and it's automagically loaded
when i try to use it.

as luca said, the LARTC-howto states we can only 'shape data we
transmit', but it was my believe that ingress shaping was there to solve
this shortcoming simply just by dropping packets. i've read about
working configs on the web (mainly for use with syn-flood protection),
though none in a bridge-config. maybe my understanding of ingress is way
off.. :-)

regards,
-rodi.