Re: ingress shaping?

R.M. Evers wrote:

hi everyone,

thanx for the tips om my last traffic shaping question. i've managed to
get a debian bridge (ebtables / bridge-nf patched 2.4.22 kernel w/
newest 'tc') up and running which does firewalling and outgoing shaping.
now, i wanted to try the incoming ingress shaping, but i cant get it to
work: nothing gets shaped. it seems as if the ingress qdisc just isn't
there..
<snip>...

did you include ingress qdisc support in the kernel ? it's not enabled by default. And if you did configure it as a module, did you insert the module in the kernel ? (modprobe sch_ingress I guess)

--
Clément "nodens" Hermann