Re: two ethernet ports on one PCI NIC?

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 09:29:54AM +1300, Jones, Steven wrote:
> Think you will have to go to a 4 port NIC, Im not aware of a 2 port one,
>
> I know of 2 made but I have not tried either, one is a dlink unit
> (the other

We have been using the quad port DLINK in various setups for several
years. They are based on the Tulip chipset, and work very well. And
not too expensive.

Beware : there are network boards with and integrated switch,
too. They will look almost the same, with 4 ports. But they are really
a single port + a switch, not four ports.

--
Nicolas Bougues
Axialys Interactive