Re: Best way to setup a cheap web cluster?

Am Mit, 2003-10-08 um 18.40 schrieb Ryan Nowakowski:

> Will drbd work using debian woody without any backports or additional
> packages?  I've heard otherwise.

It's been a while since the last time I installed DRBD on a "pure" Woody
but after patching the kernel it should work just fine. It's "just" a
kernel module after all. You may need to use a vanilla kernel instead of
the Debian kernel (maybe some patches conflict but I doubt it) though.

best regards,
  Markus
--
Markus Oswald <moswald@iirc.at>  \ Unix and Network Administration
Graz, AUSTRIA                     \ High Availability / Cluster