Re: SquirrelMail 1.4.0 / 1.4.2

<Bump>

Matt Giddings wrote:

Hello,

I recently setup SM and had everything playing nicely together until I upgraded my system. (I'm running the unstable tree) I'm not sure what broke my configuration because apache, apache-ssl, uw_imapd among other packages were upgraded at the same time.

I believe my problem is with imapd, I get "Unknown user or password incorrect." when I try to login to SM. When I telnet port 143 I get the following:

telnet localhost 143
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS LOGINDISABLED] localhost IMAP4rev1 2003.338 at Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:55:19 -0400 (EDT)

the "LOGINDISABLED" portion of this is was bothers me. Also, I was using the /etc/c-client.cf work-around to make it work before, could this be a problem?

Thanks,
Matt