Re: removabale caddies

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 11:35, John de Boer wrote:
> Hi
>
> While surfing, you name came up. Have you had responses, information
> regarding the removable caddies?

I just buy the ones available at computer swapmeets... about $20 each or
less, and pretty standard now.

I prefer the ones with switches vs keys, and only one fan (multiple fans
are noisy and IMHO overkill).

If you want something for hot-plugging you will want something fancier.
For hotplug I'd probably go for the new cheap external USB 2.0 or
firewire caddies.

> I am interested for information, specs, and esp uses and suppliers.  IS
> there a website that you know of?

Nope.

--
Donovan Baarda <abo@minkirri.apana.org.au>