Re: RIPE Autonomously System: Question?

On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 23:27, Andy Coates wrote:
> kgb (kgb@kgb.netel.bg) wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Next week i'll have AS from RIPE i'll be local LIR can i use zebra with
> > bgpd on my debian linux to manage my network? i don't want to spend
> > money for cisco router.
>
> Although I can't see why LIR and zebra are in the same sentence, a lot
> of people use zebra for BGP routing in small networks - no reason why
> it wouldn't work under debian.
>
> Andy.

I don't mean 'zebra don't work on debian' I mean next week I'll become LOCAL
REGISTRY and I ask you do I need Cisco router to maintain my AS from RIPE
or I can do it with more unexpensive way with zebra because I don't want
to spend a lot of money for Cisco router that's it. I seek and stability.

--
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes!