Re: splitting a subnet in an odd way

You forget one thing: there are 10 other machines (addresses 3 to 13)
that need not to be firewalled, and must be accessible from ANY pother
ost either internally and externally, without passing the FW.
The second group really is not a problem, since are just virtual
addresses for a machine in the first group, that self-firewall !
However user in the third, internal group should access these machines
direclty.
About proxy-arping 230 machines: what commands would you suggest
for dcoing that , the way i used for a small group did havoc on some
network monitoring tools !

Il 26 Sep 2003 alle 9:25 Fraser Campbell immise in rete

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile