Re: Postfix: Multiple recipients alias?

Hi,

> I looked into this recently, and as far as I can tell, you'll need
> some sort of mailing list manager in place to do that, although I may
> be hideously wrong.

I believe the effect can be had with a combo of
smtpd_restriction_classes combined with smtpd_recipient_restrictions,
smtpd_client_restrictions and what not.

This is one of the reasons why postfix is such an excellent program,
imho.

You can define e-mail addresses that may only receive mail from within
the network that way. Not a big deal really, but it can make for a nice
mind twister every now and again.

Good luck... Nico