Re: package repository

On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 07:18  PM, Craig wrote:

Hi Guys

I have debian boxes throughout a wan that I would like to setup so they
pull updated packages etc off one central box.

Any ideas ?

Others have suggested apt-proxy, I second this recommendation.

Also, if you have packages which you compile locally, check out debarchiver, it arranges your packages in a directory structure suitable for apt. Set up dupload to upload packages to it, and anon ftp to access it.

Cheers
Corey