Postfix UnKnown Recipients

I am configuring a mail server with Postfix 2.0.14 (Debian SID) + mysql.
The question is about the smtp service that is rejecting mail from users that are not in my virtual mailbox. Every time I try to send an email to an invalid user from a local domain I receive: "User unknown in virtual mailbox table. Please check the message recipients and try again." from SMTPD. I already tried to use the "local_recipient_maps = " in main.cf but it does not seems to work. I believe that this configuration does not handle the virtual domains mails. I believe that it only works in "real" local domains.

How can I stop my server from rejecting unknown recipients in the time that it is send?

[]'s Picone