Re: Sendmail or Qmail ? ..

Hmm.....

Since '98 ...good for you.
All the patches in the world don't help some folks anyway.Qmail has many
ways to skin a cat.

In the end, it's pick a horse and ride it. Exim, Postfix, Sendmail and
qmail all have querks. Like the Mutt homepage, "All mail clients suck.
This one just sucks less." -me, circa 1995

I know of several "big" mail servers running qmail and the sys admins
don't have the same viewpoint that you do. That doesn't make you wrong
or them wrong though.

Dee