Re: Sendmail or Qmail ? ..

Why change something thats working perfectly ??
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 3:43 PM
Subject: Sendmail or Qmail ? ..

Hi,

Sorry to bother you all with this repeat question.
I've have searched around and seen plenty of opinions but I'd like to
ask again and get the latest from this list.

Sendmail or Qmail ? That is my question.

Currently we use Sendmail. It's worked fine, well actually problem free
so better than fine  - I've got the Sendmail book and all.
However we will be setting up some new email servers soon and I'm
considering Qmail.

As I hold this list in high regard I'll base my final decision on the
feedback I get from this list.

At this stage I'm leaning towards sticking with Sendmail but something
inside wants to know more about Qmail.

If you *had* to pick one of these two which would it be ?

Many thanks
Best regards
Rudi.