Re: Software for WLAN Hotspot

The new buzzword for solutions to the wifi solution provider is VBN or
visitor based networking.

Dumb boxes that force each user to authenticate, then take appropriate
steps in the firewall/proxy...etc.

There was a thread about that a couple of months before.

Please dont go and buy a cisco box. I think we need a FLOSS VBN box in
debian. Im interested in doin it too.