Re: Count traffic

> I'm searching a solution to count in- and outgoing traffic for each
> virtual user (domain).

I searched for a solution some Month ago. All accounting i could find is
based on ipchains/iptables who are not working on
the needed Layer to seperate virtual Hosts. They just work up to the tcp
Layer, so you can only seperate between ip's.
There are Solutions to Account virtual Hosts, but the are not free. I now
patched iptables to get an promisc chains on which i
account the traffic ip-based. http://idea.hosting.lv/a/iptables-promisc/