De: Tim Philp [mailto:tphilp@bfree.on.ca]
Enviado el: Martes, 05 de Agosto de 2003 07:45 p.m.
Para: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Asunto: Watchdog Program

As a small ISP, I need a way to make sure that our systems are running
properly. Obviously, if something goes wrong, I get a notice from the
root mail, however if the mail server goes down, it creates a problem
for this to notify me. I am new to Linux so I would appreciate your
help. Is there a package that I can use to monitor a whole range of
systems remotely? Any help appreciated.

Tim Philp